29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018. Can I know the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost.

3rd August 2018, 08:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

To apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment, you have to visit their official website at (https://keralapsc.gov.in/) and select the job notification. Then you have to select the job position and fill up the online application form correctly with the help of the instructions provided. Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
4th August 2018, 03:20 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Application procedure:
-First of all, Open Official Website i.e., keralapsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
-Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
-Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
-Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
-Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
4th August 2018, 07:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 and Cost of Application:

In order to apply for this Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned instructions.

Application Fee - NO Fee is applicable

>> You are required to register as per "One Time Registration" system on the official website of Kerala PSC http://www.keralapsc.gov.in

>> If you have registered then you are required to apply by logging on your profile using your User ID and password. Then you need to click on "Apply Now" button and then you are required to apply properly with proper details. You are then required to take the printout of the application form.

>> You may refer the 3rd page of the official notification which is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
5th August 2018, 06:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The application procedure for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018 is quite easy and its online application form can be filled by referring to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in by the 29th August 2018.

Further, I would like to let you know that the cost of online application for the same recruitment is Nil(zero) for all candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=4042 5&Itemid=161 to download the notification released for the same examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?