17th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc(PCM)

i completed graduation i.e b.sc(pcm)
i wanto do mba
so plz tell me which stream best for me

30th September 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc(PCM)

which stream of mba is best after b.sc non medical?
1st October 2012, 12:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

After completing Bachelor of Science, a large number of students prefer Master of Business Administration as their post graduation course. MBA has a good scope in India as you can work in various fields after completion of the course. It usually depends on the branch in which you have completed MBA.

The growth of Multinational companies and branding in India has brought new management challenges. MBA education helps you find solutions to such business issues. The MBA course teaches you necessay skills and qualities for good and effective management.

There are various options for you to consider in MBA. You can choose on these branches to complete MBA in India.

Finance

Management

Banking

Information Technology

Economics

Healthcare

Retail Management

To pursue Master of Business Management in India the best institutes are IIMs. It is a big deal to complete MBA from Indian Institute of Management. Such candidates are offered job from all around the world.

For admission in Indian Institute of Management, you need to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT). The requirement for CAT is graduation degree with 50 percent marks. In case of SC/ST, only 45 percent marks are required.

After passing CAT, you can apply for admission in IIMs. Try to apply in as many IIMs as possible. Getting good CAT score does not guarentee admission in IIM. You will have to go through written test, group discussion and interview before being selected in IIM.

The other popular MBA exam is Management Aptitude Test. It can be taken by anyone with a graduation degree since percentage is not a criteria to appear for this exam.

Some top MBA colleges are:

1). Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore

2). Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

3). Indian Institute of Management, Indore

4). Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode

5). Indian School of Business (ISB),Hyderabad

6). Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

7). Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies

8). Indian Institute of Planning and Management

9,) Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar

10.) Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
1st October 2012, 02:45 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

in order to do mba you have to follow following steps:

--10th pass

--12th pass

--graduation from recognize university

then go for cat preparation

then you can take admission in top universities like:

indian institute of management,bangalore

indian institute of management, culcutta

indian institute of management,indore

you can do mba in following fields:

finance

management

banking

designing

game
16th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

can I do MBA in finance after doing bsc non medical and which institute is best in Punjab for MBA ? How much salary I will get
16th March 2013, 10:44 PM
single1

Hello dude.....
After completing Bachelor of Science, a large number of students prefer Master of Business Administration as their post graduation course. MBA has a good scope in India as you can work in various fields after completion of the course. It usually depends on the branch in which you have completed MBA.

The growth of Multinational companies and branding in India has brought new management challenges. MBA education helps you find solutions to such business issues. The MBA course teaches you necessay skills and qualities for good and effective management.

There are various options for you to consider in MBA. You can choose on these branches to complete MBA in India.

Finance

Management

Banking

Information Technology

Economics

Healthcare

Retail Management

To pursue Master of Business Management in India the best institutes are IIMs. It is a big deal to complete MBA from Indian Institute of Management. Such candidates are offered job from all around the world.

For admission in Indian Institute of Management, you need to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT). The requirement for CAT is graduation degree with 50 percent marks. In case of SC/ST, only 45 percent marks are required.

After passing CAT, you can apply for admission in IIMs. Try to apply in as many IIMs as possible. Getting good CAT score does not guarentee admission in IIM. You will have to go through written test, group discussion and interview before being selected in IIM.

The other popular MBA exam is Management Aptitude Test. It can be taken by anyone with a graduation degree since percentage is not a criteria to appear for this exam.

Good Luck.
1st July 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

is it beneficial to take cochng of bank if we do mba from banking?
1st July 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

is it beneficial to take cochng of bank if we do mba from banking?
22nd August 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

how to do MBA after completing graduation in Bsc honours in zoology?am i eligable to do MBA?what specalization can i choose?i am worried about the fact that i am not from commerse stream in my previous graduation?i am from bio scince stream?if iam doing or studying mba may i face any problem for my stream?plz help me....
25th August 2013, 07:47 PM
maruthidevi

dear,

in order to do mba you have to follow following steps:

--10th pass

--12th pass

--graduation from recognize university

then go for cat preparation

then you can take admission in top universities like:

indian institute of management,bangalore

indian institute of management, culcutta

indian institute of management,indore

you can do mba in following fields:

finance

management

banking

designing

game
26th August 2013, 08:03 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a Post Graduation Course and can be done after completing your Graduation.
There are many Institutes and Universities offering this two year course.

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.

After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

XAT 2014 Dates:
XAT Registration- 12th August to 22nd November 2013
XAT exams- 5th January 2014
XAT admit card can be downloaded from 18th to 31st Dec 2013

Fees for XAT - Rs 950 (For General candidates)
Rs 650 (for SC/ST)
23rd December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements ,if i want to do mba in HR ?I've done bsc.is it beneficial doing mba in hr instead of finance.
10th April 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

m a Bsc(PCM) student n m willing to opt MBa for mt post graduation...wat qualities should be there in a student to appear for IIM colleges n wat type of group discussions are there?
8th August 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc with botany ,zoology,chemistry. i want to get admission in iim Ahmadabad.in class 10 69% and in12class 73% please tell me how to study and also about examination form,procedure of selection in first attempt .
9th November 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

which subject i should be adoptted in mba after completing graduation in b.sc. non-medical? nd how much cost of this course?
16th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba finance so which degree will be more suitable for this bsc maths or bsc non medical???????
21st September 2018, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year BSc in PCM I would like to study Mba in psychology. Am I eligible for it?
29th April 2019, 11:30 AM
preethipg

Hi, After graduation, you can attend ICET entrance exam.
Once you qualified, you can attend counselling and can get a seat in your desired college
22nd December 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Institute for MBA in West Bengal in fees less than 3lakhs?
25th June 2023, 12:45 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue an MBA (Master of Business Administration) after completing graduation in B.Sc (PCM), you can follow these general steps:

Meet Eligibility Criteria: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for MBA programs. Typically, most MBA programs require a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum percentage or CGPA as specified by the respective institution.

Choose a Specialization: MBA programs offer various specializations such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Information Systems, and more. Identify your area of interest and select a specialization that aligns with your career goals and strengths.

Prepare for Entrance Exams: Most reputable MBA programs in India require candidates to appear for entrance exams. The common entrance exams include CAT (Common Admission Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test), SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test), and CMAT (Common Management Admission Test). Prepare for the entrance exam by studying the relevant subjects, practicing sample papers, and taking mock tests.

Research and Shortlist MBA Programs: Research various MBA programs and institutions based on their rankings, curriculum, faculty, infrastructure, industry connections, and placement records. Shortlist the programs that align with your preferences and career goals.

Apply to MBA Programs: Once you have identified the MBA programs you are interested in, visit the respective institution's website to understand their application process and deadlines. Fill out the application forms, provide required documents such as transcripts, entrance exam scores, and any other specified documents, and submit the applications within the designated timeline.

Prepare for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews: Many MBA programs conduct group discussions (GD) and personal interviews (PI) as part of their selection process. Brush up on your communication skills, general knowledge, and current affairs. Practice mock GDs and PIs to enhance your performance.

Gain Work Experience (Optional): Some MBA programs, especially the ones that target experienced professionals, prefer candidates with relevant work experience. If you wish to pursue an MBA after gaining work experience, consider applying to programs that accept candidates with a few years of work experience.

Financial Planning: Evaluate the cost of the MBA program, including tuition fees, living expenses, and other associated costs. Explore scholarship options, education loans, and financial aid programs to support your studies if needed.

Start the MBA Program: Once you receive acceptance letters from MBA programs, choose the institution that best suits your career aspirations and personal circumstances. Pay the necessary fees and begin your MBA journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?