29th September 2018, 01:16 AM
Nkvnn

Can I apply for KVS PGT(Social Science) recruitment being an MSW postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MSW course which is Master of Social Work. I want to apply for KVS PGT recruitment with Social Science subject. I would like to know that can I apply for this recruitment with my MSW Degree?

20th October 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS PGT(Social Science) recruitment being an MSW postgraduate?

Sir I am taking admission in msw after completing can I apply in pgt
22nd October 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for KVS PGT(Social Science) recruitment being an MSW postgraduate?

Pls tell me that I have completed my MSW.Is am l Eligible for pgt of sociology?
8th December 2022, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me that i have completed my msw and also b. Ed with two subject hindi and social sci i am eligible for pgt of social science plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?