1st April 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for KVS PGT/TGT recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I am an MBA postgraduate. I am interested to apply for KVS TGT/PGT recruitment. But I have heard that only BEd candidates are eligible. I would like to know that is it possible for me to apply for this recruitment?

14th April 2019, 07:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for KVS PGT/TGT recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

Yes, that's correct. The minimum eligibility required to apply for KVS PGT/TGT recruitment is graduation with B.ed.
You can certainly apply for the recruitment. However, you would need to pursue B.ed or equivalent course in education.

Post Graduate Teachers eligibility criteria:-

:-You should have two Years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
OR
:-You should have master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed.

Essential Qualification for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):-

:-You should have four years integrated degree course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

OR
You should have bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks with B.Ed.

You would need to pursue Bachelor of Education course to be eligible to apply for TGT or PGT test.
15th April 2019, 11:59 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for KVS PGT/TGT recruitment for MBA postgraduate?

To become teacher government institutes you have to appear and qualify in the CTET examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed intermediate or higher degree with B.Ed or D.Ed qualification.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course to become eligible to appear for the examination.
15th April 2019, 01:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For recruitment in KVS, you have to appear and qualify in CTET examination conducted by NTA.

The examination is conducted for recruitment in government schools.

It is compulsory or mandatory to have B.Ed or D.Ed course to become eligible for appearing in the examination. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination only with MBA course.
15th April 2019, 10:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

If you are eligible for the conditions which are setup to higher job seekers then you are eligible anywhere. Every job, every organisation has its own criteria of recruiting so whichever you are fulfilling then you are eligible
13th March 2022, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am mba, b. Ed and ctet qualified am I eligible for pgt in kvs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?