3rd November 2011, 10:53 PM
remyakrajan

Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?

I am a post graduate holder in commerce, and i have also qualified the SET (State Eligibility Test) exam by kerala govt. in 2007. I want to know whether i can apply for the lecturer post in aided colleges in kerala ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for the post of Aided college Librarian in Kerala?
  2. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam?
  3. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  4. Am I eligible to become a guest lecturer in engineering college in Kerala?
  5. MCA degree holder is eligible for NET/SET to work as Lecturer in college? Kerala SET is conducted for Computers?
  6. Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government and Aided colleges having completed M.Phil in Physics and doing Ph.D?
  7. Ph.D in Physics in Mumbai university after post graduation in M.Phil and B.Ed degree and worked as guest lecturer in various colleges of Kerala? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  10. Can I get a government job in Jr college after scoring 58% from university of Mumbai and 43% in B.Ed?
  11. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  13. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  15. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  16. Number of vacancies available for Lecturer post in Polytechnic colleges of Kerala?
  17. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university?
  18. Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India? I have done MSc, B.Ed, M.Phil, SET
22nd February 2012, 06:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyakrajan View Post
I am a post graduate holder in commerce, and i have also qualified the SET (State Eligibility Test) exam by kerala govt. in 2007. I want to know whether i can apply for the lecturer post in aided colleges in kerala ?
As per the University Grant Commission, candidates who have qualified the State Lectureship Eligibility Test will be considered eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges situated in that particular state.

Since you have already qualified the test, you may definitely apply for the Lecturer/Assistant Professor posts in Universities and Colleges situated in Kerela.
In order to apply for the post, you will have to keep yourself updated regarding the vacancies in universities and colleges located in Kerela, which is usually published in the local newspapers as well as on the official website of the Universities and Colleges.
2nd May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?

am b-tech cs graduate.Can i apply for the post of guest lecturing post in polytechnics?
14th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the rules and regulations for applying lecturer post in engineering colleges?
30th September 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

i am 40 years now ,have set, net in teacher education ,now working as a guest lecturer may i get a lecturer post in govt sector in kerala university what is the age limit
15th October 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a mba graduate...what are the rules and regulations for appying lecture post in government colleges of kerala?
15th March 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i am working as temporary lecturer against self financing post in private aided college.i am now 43 years old can i apply against regular aided post in haryana?
21st August 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in b.com and post graduation in m.com both by distance and taken net exam will I be eligible for applying lecturer post in government college...please provide me the right detsils it'l be helped to me to take right decision for my future.....
18th October 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i have msc ,bed &mphil mathematics (in 2010),also SET -IN 2000.i have 40 years .WHETHER i am eligible for the post of assistant professor
6th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Mphil degree in hindi and also doing Phd in that subject. whether i am eligible for the post of Assistant professor in hindi?
19th May 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for lecturer in college is 55 percentage but now for OBC non-creme layer it is 50 percentage as per UGC New regulation is it applicable when applying for a post
20th September 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I apply for guest lecturer post in adied colleges in Kerala after complete my MA ?
20th February 2020, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecture post after my msc IT
20th February 2020, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for lecture post after my msc it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?