21st March 2016, 01:53 PM
Laxman Kumar Mahato

Can I apply for M.Sc Geography in Nalanda Open University?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed B.sc with Phy(Hons). Can i apply for M.Sc geography in Nalanda open university.

15th July 2016, 11:07 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc Geography in Nalanda Open University?

Nalanda Open University is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education. Sorry to say you are not eligible for M.Sc Geography in Nalanda Open University after B.sc with Phy(Hons). For more information you can visit at official website of Nalanda Open University: www.nalandaopenuniversity.com/
17th January 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc Geography in Nalanda Open University?

I have passed my 12th examination with arts. I want to know if i am eligible for the course bsc honours in nalanda open university or in any other open universities of india.. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?