25th August 2012, 11:25 AM
pratik jondhale

Can I apply for M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Application after completing B.Sc computer science? What are the jobs after completing it?

can i apply for m.tech (industrial mathematics&computer application after completing bsc(computer science)?
what are jobs after completing m.tech (industrial mathematics&computer application?

30th April 2013, 01:19 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Application after completing B.Sc computer science? What are the jobs after completing it?

Dear Friend,
You must first of all note that in order to become eligible for M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Application) you must have completed your post graduations by having any one of the following degree M.Sc. (Mathematics / Statistics), MCA (B.Sc. with Mathematics) while if student is being graduate form engineering and having at least 50% marks then also he may apply for it.

But as you had mentioned that you have completed only B.Sc with computer science,So you are not eligible to apply for it.

Beside this don't be upset there are lots of applications for B.Sc Computer Science for which you can apply for and you may also apply after the completions of your M.Sc as it will be providing you more opportunity in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?