12th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics

sir/madam
i am doing my bsc computer science but yet i have a deep interest in astrophysics. so what can i do after completing my graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  6. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?
  13. Will I get an opportunity to do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physical Science?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc in computer science? I am not interested in MSc
  15. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  17. Can I do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Applied Science with computers
  18. Can I study Astrophysics in Master's Degree if pursuing B.Sc in Applied Physical Science?
22nd May 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics

Is any scope or carrier in future for M.sc in physics students. If yes what are the oppourtunities they get.
plz reply.
22nd May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics

Hi, I complete my b.sc in physics,mathematics,&computer science. What should i do MBA,MCA,or M.sc(physics) which has a best scope.
Thanks.
18th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/medam,
I have completed my BSC computers. And i had a dout, In SSC i had got 57% and intermediate 59.4% and BSC 60% . And now i want to apply the job. But they are any two acedamic year giving consision below 60% but i have got two acedamic year below 60% now which job i want to eligiable plz help me ?
1st July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing my BSc computer science?
My percent is 60 only, so please suggest me.
1st August 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

should i do m.sc. in physic after doing bsc. physical science computer science
24th August 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after bsc computer science
27th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completed my BSc CS? I am intersted in computer field.
23rd June 2023, 05:55 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you have completed your BSc in Computer Science and are interested in pursuing a career in Astrophysics, there are several paths you can consider. Here are some options:

Pursue a Master's Degree: Consider pursuing a Master's degree in Astrophysics or a related field. This will provide you with a deeper understanding of the subject and allow you to specialize in areas such as observational astronomy, theoretical astrophysics, or computational astrophysics. Look for universities or research institutions that offer specialized programs in Astrophysics and apply accordingly.

Bridge Courses or Certifications: If you wish to transition into Astrophysics without pursuing a full Master's degree, you can explore short-term bridge courses or certifications in Astrophysics or Astronomy. These programs are designed to provide a foundational understanding of the subject and may focus on specific areas like cosmology, stellar physics, or planetary science.

Research Opportunities: Look for research opportunities in Astrophysics, either within your university or in research institutions. Contact professors or researchers working in the field and express your interest in gaining research experience. Participating in research projects will allow you to contribute to scientific discoveries and build a strong foundation in Astrophysics.

Attend Workshops and Conferences: Stay updated with the latest advancements in Astrophysics by attending workshops, conferences, and seminars. These events provide opportunities to learn from experts in the field, network with researchers, and stay informed about ongoing research and discoveries.

Join Astronomy or Astrophysics Societies: Become a member of astronomy or astrophysics societies and organizations. These groups often offer resources, publications, and networking opportunities with professionals in the field. Participating in their activities can help you stay connected with the astrophysics community and gain valuable insights.

Collaborate with Astrophysics Researchers: Reach out to astrophysics researchers and express your interest in collaborating on projects or assisting them with their work. This can be an opportunity to learn from experienced researchers, gain hands-on experience, and contribute to astrophysics research.

Consider Data Analysis and Computational Astrophysics: With your background in computer science, you can explore opportunities in data analysis and computational astrophysics. Astrophysics relies heavily on data analysis, simulations, and computational modeling. You can contribute to the field by applying your programming and data analysis skills to analyze astronomical data or develop computational models.

Work in Astrophysics-related Industries: There are industries and organizations that require expertise in astrophysics-related fields. For example, aerospace companies, space agencies, scientific instrument manufacturers, and satellite companies may have job roles that involve working with astrophysical data, space missions, or astronomical instrumentation.

Teaching and Outreach: Share your knowledge and passion for astrophysics by pursuing a career in teaching or outreach. You can become a lecturer in a university, teach at the high school level, or engage in science communication and public outreach activities to inspire and educate others about the wonders of astrophysics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?