23rd November 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general

m a commerce graduate n done i year pgdbm in general nw which course i should do so that post graduation stands completed. PRIYANKA.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for regular teaching job after completion of post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for school teacher post after completion of BCA and post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  3. Is Forestry stream good to choose for Post Graduation course?
  4. Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?
  5. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  6. Is CA Inter equivalent of M.Com. degree?
  7. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya if completed PGDBM in HR?
  9. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  10. How to apply for internships in companies while doing PGDM from a B.School?
  11. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  12. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  14. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to become a credit analyst?
  17. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
14th July 2012, 01:44 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general

1.CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP)

2.Executive MBA

3.Program in Applied Finance - IIM CalcuttaExecutive

4.M.Com

5.Master in Financial Management (MFM)

6.Master in Management Studies (M.M.S.)

7. Master of Business Administration(MBA)
14th July 2012, 01:57 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general

The PG courses after graduation in commerce:

Now,the courses are given below choose any one of them.

my suggestion is to take executive MBA.

1.CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP)

2.Executive MBA

3.Program in Applied Finance - IIM CalcuttaExecutive

4.M.Com

5.Master in Financial Management (MFM)

6.Master in Management Studies (M.M.S.)

7. Master of Business Administration(MBA)

Thank you
7th October 2012, 09:12 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
You have a lot of courses as an option to choose.
You can proceed to study M.Sc or MBA.
I think MBA would be the best choice due to its increasing demand in the market.
You can apply for the following entrances in order to study MBA course.
CAT
MAT
XAT
XLRI
GMAT

It can help you to get admission in a good college.
You can get teh placement in very big and famous companies round the world.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
7th October 2012, 09:14 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
You have a lot of courses as an option to choose.
You can proceed to study M.Sc or MBA.
I think MBA would be the best choice due to its increasing demand in the market.
You can apply for the following entrances in order to study MBA course.
CAT
MAT
XAT
XLRI
GMAT

It can help you to get admission in a good college.
You can get teh placement in very big and famous companies round the world.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
22nd February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

RE: i am completed in B.Com and also done Jetking CCNA ,SERVER ,NETWORKING, OPERATING SYSTEM and also HARDWARE courses what should the next Post Graduation Course is Best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?