22nd March 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Master in Interior Designing after completing Graduation with B.Com? Do I need to writer any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Com and and after completing it I want to pursue Master in Interior Designing so I want to know can I apply for Master in Interior Designing after completing Graduation with B.Com? Do I need to writer any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  3. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  4. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  5. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can we go for interior designing after graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  8. Whether any stream students can apply for Interior Designing exam or only Science stream students? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
  10. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  11. How can I apply for a job after completing interior designing?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  14. About Interior Designing course
  15. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  17. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  18. Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?
11th December 2017, 07:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Master in Interior Designing after completing Graduation with B.Com? Do I need to writer any entrance exam for admission?

No, you are not eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the Master of Interior designing course according to your qualification.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in interior designing or architecture and have scored minimum 45%.

Admission is offered on merit basis and interview test. So, you cannot apply for admission in the course.
5th August 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Master in Interior Designing after completing Graduation with B.Com? Do I need to writer any entrance exam for admission?

After bcom eligible to do interior designing or not?
6th February 2021, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Respect Sir, I am pursuing graduation with Bcom.After completing it ,can I go for master degree in architecture interior designing course ?
7th February 2021, 02:18 PM
spoto2

University was authorized to establish and offer the following first level Bachelor degree courses: ... two years Guglielmo Marconi University has been engaged in an accreditation process in ... for Marconi students at all regional and international exam centers. ... immediately notifying the University in writing should their.
3rd August 2021, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam, i had completed bcom.....so which course i can do in interior designing?
10th October 2022, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

Same matter✌
I'm m.com honor student plus i did specializtion in marketing
10th October 2022, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

I'm also m.com honor student and also did specialization in marketing I'm also wanted am i eligible for this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?