6th May 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?

Hello,
I want to do Interior Designing Diploma course after completing my 10th. Is it possible? Which entrance exam is needed for it? Which are the best colleges for it in Maharashtra? Is their any age limit to apply for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  5. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  6. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  11. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  12. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  13. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  14. Which is the entrance exam for interior designing in Mumbai
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams? -- [New]
  16. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  17. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  18. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
9th May 2016, 04:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?

Colleges in Maharashtra offering diploma in interior designing after 12th:

Indian Global education
First floor, plot number 77 near Abhinandan Road, opposite Nirmal Nagari, Umred Road Nagpur, Maharashtra

Global college of Vocational Training Pandunag Niwas building, Hanuman Mandir, Mamta Hospital Thane, Maharashtra

Deccan Institute of Technology
Cosmos Commercial Complex, 3rd floor near Central Bus Stand, Station Road, Maharashtra

To pursue diploma in interior designing a candidate must have passed 12th in any discipline from recognised University. Minimum age should not be less than 17 years.
9th May 2016, 04:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?

Diploma in Interior designing:

Duration : 1 Year
Level : Diploma after 12th
Eligibility: 10+2

Minimum age limit: 17 Years

List of colleges in Maharashtra:

Academy of Art and Design
Agnihotri Academy of Technology craft
Amity University Mumbai
Deccan Institute of Technology
Creations School of Design and Technology
Garodia school of Professional Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?