7th February 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?

I am pursuing my B.tech in computer science(4th year),i have a great interest in interior designing,i am appearing for GATE exam ,can u please tell that after appearing in GATE and scoring good marks, will i ll able able for the post graduation in architecture,so that i can pursue my dream(interior designing).

6th March 2015, 03:44 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply because the basic eligibility is that candidates should be a graduate in Design, Engineering, Technology or Architecture, OR Diploma in Interior Design or Craft Design.
It is a comprehensive course that covers the basics of interior design and styling, formulating the individuals for a profession in the interior design industry. It is an exciting and dynamic industry which fetches unruffled spatial design for living, working and ease environments.

To do this efficiently, one need to have a detailed kind of the basics of style and design, so that you can fruitfully modify any style successfully, making changes and adaptations to reflect the individual likings of the client.

You may get careers opportunities like Interior decorator, Home/ Store Stylists, Designer with interior firms, Designer with furnishing houses, Freelance Home stylists & Décor Journalists.
28th May 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?

Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.sc Computer Technology course ?
15th October 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech civil engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?