2nd August 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA in Delhi University after passing 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths

i am persuing bca from sikkim manipal university de i have pcm in 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths can i apply mca in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  3. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  4. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  8. Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?
  9. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  10. Can i do MCA after passing B.A with economics? I have done 12th with maths
  11. Can I apply for MCA programme in Pune University if completed BCA with Maths and 12th without Maths?
  12. Can I apply in JNU entrance exam for MCA? I have completed 12th with Maths with 46% marks
  13. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University?
  14. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  15. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do BCA and MCA after passing class 12th?
  17. Can I do MCA without Maths in 12th? Which are the universities where I can pursue MCA?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th?
10th April 2015, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Delhi University after passing 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing bca from sikkim manipal university de i have pcm in 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths can i apply mca in delhi university
Yes, you can apply MCA course in Delhi University.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA course in Delhi University. Your graduation degree subject must be mathematics or computer application.
11th April 2015, 10:45 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Delhi University after passing 12th with 52% and 33 marks in maths

MCA stands for the Master of Computer Application. It is master's degree course in computer applications.

Eligibility criteria for MCA:

Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates in final year can also go for this course.

Mathematics must be one of subjects in bachelor's degree or 10+2 level.

Higher is the % of marks in bachelor's degree, better is the chance of getting good college for pursuing MCA.

As you are pursuing your bachelor's degree in computer application and you have mathematics in 10+2, so you will be eligible for MCA from Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?