31st March 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing 12th science?

i have complete my 12th science now. Can i apply mpsc exam.

30th April 2013, 04:32 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing 12th science?

Maharashtra State Service Exam (MPSC)

<H3 style="BACKGROUND: white; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; LINE-HEIGHT: 16.8pt">Eligibility Criteria:</H3>
  • The minimum and the maximum age limit specified by the Maharashtra Public service commission for these posts would vary between 19 to 33 years. There will be the relaxation in the upper age limit of reserved categories as per the instruction of the Government.
  • The candidate applying for all these post must possess the degree in any discipline from any recognized University. The applicant along with the degree must have knowledge of Marathi.
<H3 style="BACKGROUND: white; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; VERTICAL-ALIGN: baseline; LINE-HEIGHT: 16.8pt">Selection Procedure:</H3>The candidates who are found to be eligible for the various posts will be selected on the basis of the written examination conducted by the service commission.
18th July 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in science stream with group (PCB) .Then can I applicable for MPSC exam please tell will and which forms should I fill up
11th November 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what all steps shall I take to crack MPSC exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?