21st April 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is MPSC and it's qualifying criteria for MPSC?

Resp Sir ,

I Am recently completing my last year so wanted to appear for mpsc so pls let me know what is qualifying criteria for mpsc and what are the books to be followed.

waiting for your reply. Rohit

27th April 2014, 10:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MPSC and it's qualifying criteria for MPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp Sir ,

I Am recently completing my last year so wanted to appear for mpsc so pls let me know what is qualifying criteria for mpsc and what are the books to be followed.

waiting for your reply. Rohit
Hey friend,

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and this exam is one of the Public Service exam which is conducted by the Maharashtra government for candidates to join in various jobs.

To apply for this exam the candidate would need to satisfy the eligibility conditions which is framed for the exam and they would include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

# The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-33 years of age and this is for General category candidates.

# There is certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST candidate it is 21-38 years of age and for OBC candidate it is 21-35 years of age.

# Education qualification needed for the MPSC exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and that can in any stream with at least 60% aggregate.

If you tend to satisfy all these above mentioned criteria then you can apply for the MPSC exam

ALL THE BEST
28th April 2014, 07:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You are mentioned that you have been continuing your degree and you have now in last years of your respective degree. Before you know about MPSC I want to tell you that it is a government organization which conducted all the reputed job in which it recruited the examination.

Now I am going to clarify all about MPSC.MPSC is the state government recruitment so that it recruited all the class government job.MPSC stands for Mumbai public service commission which conducts all the bachelor and master degree level examination and service which is accommodate by state government means Mumbai government.

The candidates who want to apply MPSC (Mumbai public service commission ) they must have complete at least there bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized university or institution which is recognized by government of India or government of Mumbai. Your age must not be above 32 year old maximum and your age must not be below 21 year old. And also you are the citizen of India or citizen of Mumbai. So be prepared for MPSC examination so that you will get the job easily. For your preparation you can prefered books for your guidance. My suggestion is that be prepared from arihant publication.
6th February 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..
I'm Vinod.
my question is...If I can't cmplt my degree with 60% marks, then can apply for MPSC or not...??
and it is compulsory to get 60% mrks evry year...??
21st March 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

If I can't cmplt my degree with 60% marks, then can apply for MPSC or not...??
and it is compulsory to get 60% mrks evry year...??
5th April 2015, 09:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

MPSC refers to Maharastra Public Service Commission Examination and through this you will have a chance to become a lecturer ,Administrative Officer,Sale Tax Officer and many other.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC Examination :

1.You should be a Citizen of India.

2.You must have the age in between 19 to 33 years and there is a Age relaxation as per government rules.

3.Coming to educational qualification you should have completed the graduation from the recognized university.

4.Final year students of graduation can also eligible to apply for MPSC examination.

For further details please keep visit the official website Click here
6th September 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am l eligible for MPSC,if my bachelor degree us from a OPEN UNIVERSITY?
8th September 2018, 12:17 AM
ritesh0691

>>You should be a Citizen of India.

>>You must have the age in between 19 to 33 years and there is a Age relaxation as per government rules.

>>Coming to educational qualification you should have completed the graduation from the recognized university.

>>Final year students of graduation can also eligible to apply for MPSC examination.
11th September 2018, 03:40 PM
Meg24

Hello,
It is a state public service commision which is constituted in every other state
It stands for Maharashtra public service commission.
It conducts exam fro various posts of the state government .
To be eligible for this examination , you need to be above the age of 21 and need a degree from a recognized university.

The exam comprises of 3 levels:
Preliminary
Mains
Personal Interview
Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?