25th September 2012, 01:07 AM
KRUPALI87

Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat

HELLO SIR/MADAM
i m krupali patel from gujarat.
i completed my b.a.m.s at jamnagar ayurved univercity, gujarat in 2009.
can i apply for mpsc exam?
how can i apply for mpsc exam and when?

Related Questions:
24th January 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat

how to apply in mpsc exam?
8th April 2014, 07:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUPALI87 View Post
HELLO SIR/MADAM
i m krupali patel from gujarat.
i completed my b.a.m.s at jamnagar ayurved univercity, gujarat in 2009.
can i apply for mpsc exam?
how can i apply for mpsc exam and when?

The Applicant who completed their graduation course are eligible to participate in MPSC Entrance examination. ANy stream candidates are eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The applicant age should be minimum 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st and obc category candidates. This examination is divided into three levels, Preliminary, main and Interview. Preliminary examination is the first stage involved in selection. On qualifying this exam, the next level is the main exam.

How to apply:-

Interested candidates can be downloaded from the official website of the MPSC. The applicant fill the application with all mandatory details. The application form will be submitted along with the fess to the designated post offices.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?