15th May 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NDA if I belong to Ph?

As,I look at the form,there is an option of physically challange student?
if I apply for this, then it may be rejected or not?

7th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA if I belong to Ph?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As,I look at the form,there is an option of physically challange student?
if I apply for this, then it may be rejected or not?
No Physically challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA entrance examination. The Applicant who are interested to apply for NDA entrance examination then the applicant should be physically as well as medically fit like Eyesight, Weight, and Height etc. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC Union Public Service Commission of India. The examination is held twice in a year during the month of April and September. Candidate should have completed Intermediate from recognized board in order to apply for NDA entrance examination and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination. The Applicant should be studied Physics,Chemistry and Biology subjects in 12th standard to Join in Indian Navy and Airforce wing. Applicants age should not be more than 19 years and not below than 16.5 and there is no relaxation will be applicable will be given for reserved category candidates. The Applicant must satisfy the below criteria in order to Join in NDA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?