16th January 2021, 11:52 PM
sidpoo

Can I apply for the NEET-UG if secured more than 50% in PCB and cleared Maths ATKT?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have taken PCBM subjects for 12th but got ATKT for the Maths subject and then cleared it. I got in PCB more than 50% marks. So, can I apply for NEET-UG?

22nd January 2021, 03:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the NEET-UG if secured more than 50% in PCB and cleared Maths ATKT?

NEET UG examination is conducted by NTA. Candidates passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper are eligible to appear for NEET examination.

So, you can appear for the examination and qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in MBBS and other medical courses.
23rd January 2021, 01:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the NEET-UG if secured more than 50% in PCB and cleared Maths ATKT?

Having completed your Class 12th with PCB combination with more than 50% marks in aggregate, you are eligible for appearing in NEET UG irrespective of your result status in the Mathematics paper as for appearing in NEET UG, compulsory subjects required in Class 12th is Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

For more details regarding NEET UG, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?