25th August 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MMS if had AtKt in second year of B.Com which has been cleared?

I have completed bcom from mumbai university and i once failed due cross atkt in sy bcom and will be eligible for mms or not

8th October 2014, 01:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Smile Re: Am I eligible for MMS if had AtKt in second year of B.Com which has been cleared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bcom from mumbai university and i once failed due cross atkt in sy bcom and will be eligible for mms or not

Well, you are eligible to apply for MMS course. Since, you have cleared 2nd year backlog subject so there is no issue with your educational qualification. Please don't worry. Aspirants who have finished their graduation can apply for the MMS course. Thee are so many colleges which offer this MMS course.

Master of Management Studies (MMS) is an 2 years master degree course which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers MMS course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The academic qualification needed to apply for this course is a pass in the Bachelors’ degree course in Arts or Science disciplines with 50% from recognized university. The percentage requirement in the bachelor degree course is 50% and 45% for reserved category students.

The candidate has to attend and pass the entrance exam carried out by the respective university or institution. Based on the performance in the entrance exam the candidate can get admission for MMS course.

Best MMS Colleges in India:-
  • Dilkap Research Center & Institute of Management Studies
  • Gurunanak Institute of Management Studies
  • I.E.S. Management College & Research Centre
  • MET Institute of Management
  • S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies
  • Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?