18th September 2012, 04:03 PM
ramesh021090

Can I apply for NET exam from Mumbai? I have completed M.Com Part II

Dear sir,
I am ramesh kumar Mandal completed Mcom part-2 & score aggregate 52% but i belong to schedule caste or otherback ward classes(obc) & i have caste certificate of Bihar govt.so, can i apply for net exam from Mumbai otherwise Bihar or not? pl. reply me i am waiting for your request.
Thanks

1st October 2012, 12:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam from Mumbai? I have completed M.Com Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramesh021090 View Post
Dear sir,
I am ramesh kumar Mandal completed Mcom part-2 & score aggregate 52% but i belong to schedule caste or otherback ward classes(obc) & i have caste certificate of Bihar govt.so, can i apply for net exam from Mumbai otherwise Bihar or not? pl. reply me i am waiting for your request.
Thanks
NET stands for National Eligibility test, this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with Minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this examination. This examination is conducted twice in a year for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination. There is No Upper age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, Your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

This year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and Result was also declared. If you are interested in this examination, then please apply for the December NET Examination.

The notification is going to be Published soon next month in October and after notification you can fill the application form online, but you have to pay the fees of Rs 450 in SBI Bank through challan form.

If you are pursuing your 3rd semester or completed your M.Com course then you are eligible for NET Examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation,

The syllabus of NET Examination is availiable in the official website. So please visit the official website and download the syllabus. There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective, No negative marking in the examination. So please prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern.

You can also download the previous papers from the official website of UGC, please visit the official UGC website for more details:

ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?