12th October 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam? Which will be the subjects and books to be referred?

I completed MCM from NMU Jalgaon. can i apply for NET exam? If yes which will be the subjects for my exam and which books should i reffered? Please guide me.

6th June 2012, 09:33 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam? Which will be the subjects and books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed MCM from NMU Jalgaon. can i apply for NET exam? If yes which will be the subjects for my exam and which books should i reffered? Please guide me.
MCM: Master in Computer Management.

If you have pursuing this course then after this course you are eligible for NET Examination.

This examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year. For this year June Notification was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over, the examination will be conducted soon in this month.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

There is no Upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship Post.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Post your age should not be more than 28 years.

If you are Pursuing your Final year examination, then you can apply for this year December NET Examination. The Notification will be declared soon in the month of October.

You can choose Computer Application subject in NET Examination. So please download the syllabus from the official website and keep Practice to cracked this examination. The pattern of NET Examination was also changed and now all three papers of NET will be Objective. For more information please check official website:

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
6th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam? Which will be the subjects and books to be referred?

For giving UGC NET you need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For junior research fellowship you should be minimum 28 years and for lectureship there is no upper age limit.

for syllabus and more information you can log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?