10th February 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NIMCET having scored 77% in 10th, 51% in PUC and 77% in BCA?

SIR/MAM,
I have scored 77% in 10nth and 51% in PUC(science) and 77% in bca......
so my question is can i apply for nimcet?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 58% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 52% in BCA from IGNOU?
  3. Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 68% in BCA?
  5. Eligibility to apply for NIMCET for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th and 8.5 CGPA in BCA?
  6. Eligibility to apply in NIMCET for BCA candidate? Is there any percentage criteria? -- [New]
  7. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  8. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having secured 65.5% in 10th, 63% in 12th class with Science stream and 59% in BCA?
  9. I have 57.8% in my 10+2 with math can i apply for MCA through NIMCET ?
  10. How to opt for BCA after scoring 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC? Which are the suitable colleges for BCA?
  11. Eligibility Criteria For NIMCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to write NIMCET after scoring 51% in 12th and 64% in all semester of BCA?
  13. Am I eligible for NIMCET exam after scoring 59% in BCA(1st and 2nd year), 67% in 12th and 69% in 10th?
  14. Can I apply for MCA through NIMCET after scoring 58.44% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for any MNC IT company? I have scored 72% in 10th
  16. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having secured 47.50% in 10th, 61.69% in 12th and going to complete BCA this year?
  17. Am I eligible for NIMCET after securing 59.6% and 79.5 in BCA?
  18. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
10th February 2012, 07:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NIMCET having scored 77% in 10th, 51% in PUC and 77% in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM,
NIMCET Examination is conducted by National Institutes of Technology for the admission in MCA Course.

To apply for this entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognised University and you have to scored minimum 60% Marks in each of the examination :

:: You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths (Minimum 60%)

:: You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any one of the subjects :

>> Mathematics
>> Statistics
>> Business Mathematics
>> Discrete Mathematics
>> Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
>> Business Statistics
>> Computational Mathematics
>> Elementary Mathematics
>> Elementary Statistics

If you have completed your Graduate degree course in Any Open University then also you apply for NIMCET Examination.

NIMCET Examination was for a duration of 150 minutes consisting of 120 multiple choice questions with four choices for each question. There is negative marking in NIMCET.

If you have fulfill the given eligibility then you are eligible for NIMCET.

Complete Information About NIMCET :
----------------------------------

10th February 2012, 08:38 PM
narayana408

Smile Re: Can I apply for NIMCET having scored 77% in 10th, 51% in PUC and 77% in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM,
HI,here is the eligibility criteria for NIMCET

Indian Nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

1)12th level with Mathematics and Bachelor’s Degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized University with any one of the following as one of the subjects
Mathematics
Business Mathematics
Discrete Mathematics
Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
Business Statistics
Computational Mathematics
Elementary Mathematics
Elementary Statistics

Those who have done Bridge Course in Mathematics are also eligible to apply. The percentages of marks for (i) and (ii) given above are to be calculated on the basis of method used by respective Board / University.Students completing degree from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their course is approved by UGC/AICTE / Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET2011. Such candidates shall have to furnish the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET2011 preferably at the time of Counseling/Admission but not later than 31st August, 2011, failing which, their admission may be cancelled by the respective NITs.State quota is applicable only for the state of Tamil Nadu .Candidate passed / appeared for qualifying exam from Tamil Nadu will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State Quota of NIT – Trichurapalli. For all other NIT’s only all India quota is applicable.

FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION REFER TO THE FOLLOWING LINK
http://www.entranceexamresults.co.in/NIMCET-Exam.aspx
2nd May 2012, 10:25 PM
shubhamchugh

Cool Re: Can I apply for NIMCET having scored 77% in 10th, 51% in PUC and 77% in BCA?

Guys plse help me .Am ieligible for NIMCET in a strange situation like this.
I have got 82% in 10th ,62% in 12th from pcm & 72% in BCA . Looking at these scores ,it seems that i'm eligible but the problem is i've got only 47 marks in maths in 12th class.However my percentage in maths in BCA & 10th is above 90%. So plse tell me am i eligible for NIMCET.
25th August 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NIMCET having scored 77% in 10th, 51% in PUC and 77% in BCA?

ll sir/mam,

i have passed 10 2(science) with mathematics and i am doing bca(non math) will i eligible to apply nimcet for mca?
3rd August 2016, 06:39 AM
nayand1234

Yes you are eligible to apply for NIMCET exam.
You will only have to make sure that at the time of admission in NIT etc. through NIMCET for MCA you must be atleast 21 years old.
You can appear for the exam as a final year student as well.
Your 10th standard or 12th standard or PUC exams marks do not matter here.
The only marks that matter are that which you obtain in your BCA degree.
You must have a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA or more to be eligible.
13th September 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have got 71% in class 12 but I have scored only 49 marks in maths, and completed Bsc IT with 9 sgpa, can I apply for nimcet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?