28th March 2021, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Nursing certificate program if completed KCSE with mean D+I Grade around 5 years ago?

Hello, I have completed KCSE around 5 years ago and got a mean grade of D+I scored C in Biology D+ in Chemistry and wanted to pursue certificate course in Nursing in KMTC. Can I apply? And if not which course can I do related to this?

6th May 2021, 11:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Nursing certificate program if completed KCSE with mean D+I Grade around 5 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed KCSE around 5 years ago and got a mean grade of D+I scored C in Biology D+ in Chemistry and wanted to pursue certificate course in Nursing in KMTC. Can I apply? And if not which course can I do related to this?
For nursing ,one has to apply for the entrance exam like AIIMS,BHU,JIPMER etc.Candidate must score minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination witht the age limit of 17 years.
If not,then you can pursue B.Sc with science combination like chemistry/biochemistry /microbiology/ biotechnology ,physics etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?