12th December 2020, 08:59 AM
Ranjitha BE

Can I join BSc(Nursing) program if completed BSc(PCM) around 7 years ago being a 32 years old candidate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BSc with PCM around 7 years ago. Now, I am 32 years old and I am interested to join BSc Nursing program. Kindly tell me can I join or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th December 2020, 07:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc(Nursing) program if completed BSc(PCM) around 7 years ago being a 32 years old candidate?

To pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education.

So, if you have opted for above mention subject combination in your Class 12th, then you can certainly pursue B.Sc. in Nursing irrespective your higher educational qualification.
14th December 2020, 08:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc(Nursing) program if completed BSc(PCM) around 7 years ago being a 32 years old candidate?

There is no upper age limit to pursue bachelor degree in Nursing.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper.

So, if you have the required educational qualification than you are eligible to appear for examination conducted by various institution for admission in the course.

For more information visit at official website of the institution.
14th December 2020, 08:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your intermediate with PCB combination or having Biology as a subject with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board then you can join BSc(Nursing) program being a 32 years old candidate.

Your BSc PCM won't affect if you fulfill above criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?