28th July 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGT Hindi in KVS?

I have done B.SC and B.ED with biology and chemistry as teaching subjects I have also done MA hindi. Can I apply for PGT hindi in KVS

8th February 2015, 06:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PGT Hindi in KVS?

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) hores Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) only if the candidates hold Masters degree in the concerned stream with a minimum of 50% marks. The Masters degree in Hindi with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic qualification for aspirants. Applicants should also have a B.Ed degree from a recognized University. Candidates should also have proficiency in English and Hindi teaching. Work experience is also necessary.

6th May 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in political science honours and b. Ed and now I have done my MA. in Hindi. Can I eligible for Pgt Hindi

23rd October 2021, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done MA hindi am I eligible for the post pgt hindi because I am a commerce graduate

28th October 2021, 10:51 PM
niku2212

Yes you van apply for PGT Hindi in KVS. Here I will give you basic eligibility criteria for PGT Hindi.

Eligibility for PGT Hindi:-

Candidates must have a master degree with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of subject at graduation or post graduation level with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates also must have a B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
You should have proficiency in teaching line like English and Hindi languages.
Work experiences also desirable in KVS .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?