29th August 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PO post after scoring 51% in BBA, 47% in CHSE

i'll appear 51%in BBA & 47% in CHSE and i am in general can i apply for po post

22nd September 2012, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO post after scoring 51% in BBA, 47% in CHSE

Graduation is enough to apply for P.O position in banks. As you have BBA degree with this much marks, you are eligible to apply. Your age must be within 30 years in order to apply. Selection will be done through written exam and interview. IBPS often conducts written exams for recruitment in 19 nationalized banks of the country.
22nd September 2012, 05:32 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is a 40 years old organization responsible for conducting various exams for jobs in government banks. By government banks I mean Public Sector Undertaking banks.

In total there are 19 Public Sector Undertaking banks that recruit the candidates based on their performance in various entrance exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

Bank PO is one such exam. To be eligible for this exam percentage is not the issue. You just have to complete any graduation course. Since you have completed BBA, regardless of the percentage you are eligible to appear for the IBPS PO Exam.

Eligibility

1. Candidate should be Indian Citizen.

2. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for Bank PO exam is 20 to 30 years.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. SC/ST gets 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.

List of PSU Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
22nd September 2012, 09:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for P.O. after scoring 51% in BBA.

P.O. - Probationary Officer exam for bank is generally conducted by IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector Banks and by State Bank of India.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC candidate up t 3 years with a good command over computer, can apply for P.O. exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
23rd September 2012, 11:52 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Bank PO Examination is conducted by IBPS and State Bank Of india.

* Now the questions is whether you want to sit for IBPS examination or for SBI.

If you want to sit for IBPS Exam , then you are eligible for the exam as the minimum marks required in graduation to be eligible is 50% marks.

But unfortunately you are not eligible for SBI Bank PO Exam as the minimum percentage of marks required is 55% in graduation.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
2nd June 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

1 score 52% in my best four in 12 ...should I eligible for bba ip university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?