27th August 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?

can i apply for income tax officer course after complet b.com with 51%

19th December 2012, 09:20 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conduct entrance examination to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Minimum Elogibility

Educational Qualification:

Graduation degree from recognized university OR equivalent qualification.

Between 18 years to 27 years.
(Relaxation for 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.)

Dates of Notification: March, 2013
Exam Date: July,2013 andSeptember, 2013

The examination is conduct two ways

Written examination
Personal Interview.

Written Paper pattern:

[IMG][/IMG]

Objective type questions will be asked on above topics in written paper.

Read employment paper or visit it's site for more info.
23rd February 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?

Hi sir... Now i m studying b.com with computer application 2nd year is am eligible 2 write the exam
24th February 2013, 12:21 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for income tax officer course after complet b.com with 51%
Yes,you can apply for Income Tax Officer Exam.In order to apply for this exam you will have to appear in SSC CGL Exam.

The Eligibility which you will have to fulfilled in order to appear in this exam are as Follows :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>You should be Graduate/Graduation Passed out in any stream from recognized university.
-->>Your degree should be approved from the UGC/AICTE.

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 50%.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 27 years.

Exam Pattern :-
-->>Total number of questions will be 200.
-->>There will be 4 sections from which the questions will be asked.
-->>Total duration for this exam will be 2 hours.

Exam Syllabus for Preliminary :-
-->>Analytical Reasoning.
-->>Numerical Ability.
-->>General Awareness and Computer.
-->>English Grammer.
24th February 2013, 08:56 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

To become an Income Tax Officer you have to clear the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams.
This Exam is conducted every Year in the month of JULY & notification comes out in March-April.

SSC Combined Level Exams are conducted in three Tiers.

Tier 1 -You have to first appear in Tier 1 written exams and clear it.
Tier 2 -After clearing Tier 1 you become eligible to appear in Tier 2 exams.
Tier 3 -Interviews are conducted for candidates successful in Tier 2 exams.

Eligibility

Educational Qualification - Minimum qualification is Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Age Limit- 18-27yrs in general category,for OBC relaxation of upper age limit by 3yrs and for SC/ST by 5yrs.

thank you................................
24th February 2013, 09:32 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Income Tax Officer examination is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission) every year.

Yes, with securing 51% in B.Com. you are eligible to apply for ITO exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
24th February 2013, 10:01 AM
mayankt

Quote:
Hi sir... Now i m studying b.com with computer application 2nd year is am eligible 2 write the exam
Hi,

Income Tax Department is an Central Govt.department, like other departments here also posts has been divided into Groups based on Educational qualification, such as:-
GROUP A
GROUP B
GROUP C
GROUP D
On base of Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate you are eligible for applying to all Groups posts.
Group A posts are the Civil service posts and the recruitment for which is made by the Union Public Service Commission while the recruitment for the Group B ,C & D posts is done by the Staff Selection Commission.
Apart from educational qualification a candidate must be a citizen of India and his age does not exceeds to 28 years. Relaxation of 3 years to OBC and 5 years toSC-ST is applicable.

HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
ALL THE BEST
24th February 2013, 11:22 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Income Tax officer exam is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Committee).

ELIGIBILITY:

Nationality:

You should be citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:

You should have been pass the Bachelor degree from any recognized university.

Final year candidates are also eligible.

Age Limit:

Your age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC.

5 years age relaxation for Sc/st.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

All the best.
24th February 2013, 01:49 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, You can apply for Income Tax Officer exam after completion of B.Com. with 51% marks through SSC(Staff Selection Commission) which conducts ITO exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 27 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
24th February 2013, 03:06 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
NO, you are not eligible to apply for the Income Txa officers exams right now

To apply for this post you have to appear in the SSC combined Graduate level exams.

Eligibilty to apply for this exams is:
Graduation pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
AGE Relaxations- 3 years for OBC candidates, 7 years for SC/ST candidates

This exam is held in three stages:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Interview
24th February 2013, 05:55 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Yes, you can apply for the Income Tax Officer post after completing Graduation.

The exam is conducted by SSC and you can apply for the posts by either online morde or offline mode.

Online mode will be the best to apply and also you will be getting the hall ticket soon.

The age limit for the posts is:

18 years to 27 years

Thank you,

All the best.
25th February 2013, 05:31 PM

hi friend,

YES YOUR ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EXAM.
26th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have completed msc software engineering with 72% in 12th 65% in 10th 49% can i apply for income tax officer?i am eligible or not?
plz suggest me..........
email:[email protected]
16th June 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the position of Income Tax Officer after completion of b.com accounting and finance?
17th June 2014, 05:06 PM
leepetutorial

Yes you can apply for this position because its requires only graduate candidates. percentage is not required if your graduation is complete then you can apply. Minimum age is 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?