15th August 2012, 07:42 PM
ruchi sandhu

Can I apply for the post of Ticket Collector after pursuing B.Tech?

Respected sir/ma'am, this is Ruchi sandhu, i have got 87% in 12th and now i am pursuing the degree of B.Tech. i would be thankful if you can tell me that being a girl,can i apply for the post of ticket checker or not and what would i be getting or please tell me the pay scale.. Email_id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ticket collector post? Date of issue of forms? What is the qualification required?
  2. How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?
  3. Books to be referred for RRB examination for the post of ticket collector/commercial clerk
  4. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively? -- [New]
  5. Information regarding the eligibility and the procedure to apply for ticket collector post in Southern Railways
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?
  7. What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will the notification be released by RRB for the position of Ticket Collector?
  9. What is the date of the post of commercial clerk/ticket collector?
  10. What is the qualification required for the post of ticket collector
  11. Can girls apply for ticket collector exam? What is the qualification required to attend the exam?
  12. How can I apply for ticket collector job after completing BBA with 61% marks
  13. Can I apply for Gateman, ticket collector after completing 12th with 72%
  14. When would I get the application form for the post of ticket collector? What is the date of exam?
  15. How to become a TC in Indian Railway?
  16. How to get a ticket collector job in RRB?
  17. What is the syllabus of secunderabad railway ticket collector exam?
  18. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
21st March 2013, 08:58 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of Ticket Collector after pursuing B.Tech?

Eligibility for Ticket Collection in Railway:
Candidates must possess 10th with minimum 50 % of marks for Railway TC.
Aspirants should be of age limit 18 to 30 years.

Railway TC Pay Scale:

Railway TC Pay Scale is Rs. 3050- Rs. 4500.

With the Pay Scale, appointed candidates will receive many more facilities as:
Provident Fund
Gratuity
Medical Facility
Free/ Concessional Railway passes
Housing Facility
Medical Expences

Our Suggestions:
We suggest that being a holder of B.Tech you should not think of Ticket Collector(TC) beside this you may think of some high professional work.You can see how people work hard just to get admission in B.Tech and you are pursing B.Tech degree.You may see lot of companies are just in demand for B.Tech holders and also many of them are required for teaching profession.
Ticket Collector Job is good but for you its like a Prime Minister who demanding for working as clerk.

Beside this You may have your choice,Life is very short period of time you have to do everything which you demanded because Tomorrow never comes!!!

Good Luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?