9th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?

sir
my 10 percentage is 49.5 and 12 is 53.4%.
and i completed btech with 62%.
am i eligible for TICKET COLLECTOR railway
entrance exam please confirm that

13th June 2014, 12:18 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
my 10 percentage is 49.5 and 12 is 53.4%.
and i completed btech with 62%.
am i eligible for TICKET COLLECTOR railway
entrance exam please confirm that
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for applying for the Railway Ticket collector exam as you are satisfying the needed education qualification for the exam.

Having completed B.tech and the needed qualification is just that the candidate need to have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education.It would have been better if you have wished to write the RRB exam as having this qualification.

Anyways as you are wishing to write the Railway Ticket Collector exam,the other qualification which are needed to be satisfied would include such as:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 18-30 years of age.

The candidate who satisfies all these above criteria is eligible for applying for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
25th December 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?

SIR I HAD COMPLETED S.S.C AND I GOT 56% SO CAN I APPLY FOR TICKET CHECKER.PLZ REPLY ME SOON
1st May 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the post of ticket collector having 49.73% marks in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?