17th May 2012, 06:02 PM
baigantamata

How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?

i have completed 12th with 60% of marks,now i want to apply for the post of ticket collector,i want to know that what will be the salary for fresher??
plz give answer....

25th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?

what is the grade pay of ticket collector for fresher.
28th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?

i have completed B.Com,now i want to apply for the post of ticket collector,i want to know that what will be the salary for fresher??
plz give answer....
31st August 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria-s to apply for the post of ticket collector ? please let me..... i have completed mba and has worked as an executive in travel and tourism department for a private company..
26th September 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH I'LL GET SALARY AFTER JOIN TC
9th October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Any handicapped person can apply for TC post in railway ? Which type of handicapped can apply for TC category in railway?
10th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=baigantamata;2173905]i have completed 12th with 60% of marks,now i want to apply for the post of ticket collector,i want to know that what will be the salary for fresher??
plz give answer....
6th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have compled my BBA with 61% of marks, now i want to apply for the post of ticket collector, i want to know that what would be the salary for freshers???
14th October 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baigantamata View Post
i have completed 12th with 60% of marks,now i want to apply for the post of ticket collector,i want to know that what will be the salary for fresher??
plz give answer....
helo sir im akash kumar frm jammu i want ton become a ticket collecter plzzz reply me how will get a job tt?
12th November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am ambuj from delhi and i just want to know age limit of tc post.
2nd August 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am 26year old and my ctegory OBC may i apply for t.c. post and how to apply.plz sugesst me.
4th October 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

can a ticket collector become commercial apprentice through departmental exam?
8th October 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Has anybdy got joining letter for the post p-way supervisor of 3/2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?