3rd March 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary?

what are the qualification of tc job in indain railways and starting salary?

3rd March 2013, 01:35 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TC (Ticket Collector) is one who ensure that every train passenger is travelling with a ticket.

Railway TC Pay Scale: Railway TC Pay Scale is Rs. 3050- Rs. 4500. With the Pay Scale, appointed candidates will receive many more facilities as mentioned below:

Provident Fund
Gratuity
Medical Facility
Free/ Concessional Railway passes
Housing Facility
Medical Expences

Eligibility
- Candidates must possess 10th with minimum 50 % of marks for Railway TC. -Aspirants should be of age limit 18 to 30 years.

If you want to be a Ticket Collector then you need to appear in the Written Exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board in Indian Railway. On the basis of performance in the Written Exam candidates need to take the proper training in a particular Station or Route.
22nd March 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary?

when did notification released in secunderabad board
23rd March 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

how can i get a job in indian railway after passed 10 2 45% marks
27th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Open categerys 49persentage acsepted the from
1st May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can I aaply for t.c in railway after completing 10
6th May 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I will give class 12 examination with commerce . I want to become Ticket Cheaker in railway. Can I apply for the railway examination
7th May 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I will give class 12th examination with nios I want to become ticket chacker in railway,can I apply for the railway examination
15th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii i am from tirupathi i have completed 2013 diplamo but i have sum subjects pending can i elezibul to apply tc ..............ticket collecter comes under in which group...........where have to write rrb exam..............when notification will noticed.........plz anybody can inform me plzzz
22nd May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Ashwni kumar complete high school & 11th high school 74% in up board i am interested ticket collect-er job so please find the message ans suggestion the job

thank "s
31st May 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am 10th 12thpassed for pcm group non_ medical for haryana board

56%10th 56% 12th name sunil rana
father name munesh singh
cast
rajpoot shishodia
hight
Language
hindi
5th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i completed intermediate with 80% .....i don't hav any sports quota can i apply for tc job
16th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for becoming T.C.
17th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

WHEN EXAM STARTED FROM THE T C JOB?
17th June 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum required qualification for TC/TT jobs in railways?Pls reply as soon as possible.
27th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam passed 10th 70%. what is the qualification ticket collector? sir please reply?
29th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am. complete. graduation for B.A. but what are doing ticket collector?
5th July 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hi.. sir,
iam k.lavan Kumar now iam b_tech final year student of ECE so I request you to tell that any jobs for ECE students sir
5th July 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How To Apply for This T.C Lob....???
6th July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am sushil bharti from lucknow
High school passout 69% in up board 2013
I want to job in railway T.C
How to apply for this T.C job
9th July 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I m Jila Notung. I m B.A graduate but above 30yr m can i apply for TC post and if yes then how?
11th July 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have passed my 10th with 48 percent marks... And i have two year diploma in I.T.I. (electronics) ... can i apply for tc job ...
11th July 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I have paased my 10 with 48% marks
And i have 2year diploma in I.T.I. In electeonis
Can i apply for tc or tt job ........
12th July 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for this t.c job...........?
13th July 2013, 08:43 PM
Ravi dikshith

The job of Ticket collector is to ensure that every passenger is travelling with ticket.The job requires honesty,patience,courage and confidence.The complete details are mentioned below:
  • Must be a citizen of India.
  • The educational qualification required for the job is must have completed 10th class with at least 50% of marks.
  • The minimum age required to apply for the job is 18 years.
  • The maximum age up to which a candidate can apply is 30 years.
  • Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories.
  • For SC/ST-5 Years.
  • For OBC-3 years.
  • For PWD category-10 years.
  • For Ex-Service men category-their period of service+3 years.
These are the eligibility details of the ticket collector posts. For becoming a ticket collector you must pass the examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.The pay scale starts at 3050/- and there will be incentives as it is a government job.The examination is based on the following topics:
  • English
  • Aptitude
  • Mathematics
  • General Awareness
The exam is an objective type test.The qualified candidates will be eligible for the interview.These are the details of the ticket collector posts.
14th July 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
I have passed my 10 with 62% marks
and i have 2month computer course basics in 2month tally course complete
can i apply for tc or tt job / my Email ID:- [email protected] Thank you
14th July 2013, 12:13 PM

Dear sir ,
I have paased my 10 with 62% marks
And i have 2month computer course basics in 2 month tally complete
Can i apply for tc or tt job ...... / MY Email ID :- [email protected]
14th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Bhanu priya tanwar

Railway TC Recruitment: As a huge number of passengers travels through Railway So TC (Ticket Collector) is one who ensure that every passenger is travelling with a ticket. So a person who can handle this work with patience, courage, honesty and Confidence may apply to serve for Railway as being a Ticket Collector. Here read the below information for TC Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Eligibility and Sample appear.

Railway TC Pay Scale: Railway TC Pay Scale is Rs. 3050- Rs. 4500. With the Pay Scale, appointed candidates will receive many more facilities as mentioned below:

Provident Fund
Gratuity
Medical Facility
Free/ Concessional Railway passes
Housing Facility
Medical Expences

Eligibility for Ticket Collection in Railway: Candidates must possess 10th with minimum 50 % of marks for Railway TC. Aspirants should be of age limit 18 to 30 years.

Railway TC Exam Pattern: If you want to be a Ticket Collector then you need to appear in the Written Exam conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board in Indian Railway. On the basis of performance in the Written Exam candidates need to take the proper training in a particular Station or Route.

Railway TC Syllabus: Railway TC Exam consists of MCQ based questions from the following subjects.
1. General Awareness
2. Aptitude
3. Mathematics Maths Praparation
4. General English
18th July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Resume Ashish Tiwari

E-mail:[email protected]
Sarve No 75 Kaushlya Building Room No 09
Bhosari Alandi Road Ganesh Nagar Dighi Pune
Contact no. 8088969384,8147212346

Objective

To work in a challenging environment where my skills are used to maximum and I can contribute to the vision of the company. I want to be an asset for the company which gives me ample opportunities for growth and development as well.

Professional Experience

Previously working as an Account Assistant with M/s. Devchhaya Industries Bhosari & Dharwad in September 2010 to Till Date.

1) Bill Cheaking 2) Sales & Purchase Entry
A 3) Banking Activities 4) Inword & Outward Entry.

5) Purchase Activities. 6) Stock Updating.

Performance Area
%u2022 Store & Purchase Department.
%u2022 Account & Excise Department.

Additional Qualification

Computer Proficiency 1) MS-CIT. (word, Excel, Power Point)

2) MMS2000,Tally7.2, ERP, Internet.

3) C , C ,Jawa ,Visual basic,ASP.Net etc.

Academic Qualification

SSC Passed in 2007 with Second Class

HSC Passed in 2009 with Second Class

BCA Passed in 2011 with first class

Personal Information

Name : Mr. Ashish Tiwari

Date of birth : 06th Nov 1990

Marital Status : unmarried

Language known : Hindi, Marathi & English

Permanent Address : Sarve No 75 Kaushlya Building Room No 09

Bhosari Alandi Road Ganesh Nagar Dighi Pune

Contact No : 8088969384,8147212346

Strength : 1) Ability To Work hard.
2) Positive & Practical approach with self confidence.
3) Showing steady efforts.

Déclaration : I declared that the above furnished details are true to the best
of my knowledge & belief.

Hobbies : Reading,& Cricket, Hard Warking,Walking.
Expérience : 3Years

Place : Pune
Date : ...........
Your%u2019s Faithfully,

(Ashish Tiwari)
19th July 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com & apply to railway tc job
19th July 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi dikshith View Post
The job of Ticket collector is to ensure that every passenger is travelling with ticket.The job requires honesty,patience,courage and confidence.The complete details are mentioned below:
  • Must be a citizen of India.
  • The educational qualification required for the job is must have completed 10th class with at least 50% of marks.
  • The minimum age required to apply for the job is 18 years.
  • The maximum age up to which a candidate can apply is 30 years.
  • Age relaxation is provided for reserved categories.
  • For SC/ST-5 Years.
  • For OBC-3 years.
  • For PWD category-10 years.
  • For Ex-Service men category-their period of service+3 years.
These are the eligibility details of the ticket collector posts. For becoming a ticket collector you must pass the examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board.The pay scale starts at 3050/- and there will be incentives as it is a government job.The examination is based on the following topics:
  • English
  • Aptitude
  • Mathematics
  • General Awareness
The exam is an objective type test.The qualified candidates will be eligible for the interview.These are the details of the ticket collector posts.
sir when this exam will b conducted
24th July 2013, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Repected sir,
My name is James Rajashekar, i finished my HSC in mcvc technical with 50% and currently working in callcenter, please advice me on how to join Indian Railway, whom to contact and what book to study for the exam.
I dont mind what post i get but i am looking to secure my future.
My contact details are as below,
email id : [email protected]
Ph no:8082358904.

yours faithfully,
James
3rd August 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am Arvind Soni I am passed ssc with 68% now i am giving hsc exam
now which i am get after hsc forT.C exam
5th August 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am Rakesh kumar from Hathras (u.p) i am 10th or 12th passed with pcm
48.33% 10th or 73.80% 12th
i want to job in railway T.C
How to apply for this T.C Job in railway
6th August 2013, 07:13 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
"Ticket Collector" is also Known as TT/TC . For Recruitment of Ticket Collector RRB(Railway recruitment Board) conducts written exam and each zone has its different timing for issuing of notification for recruitment of TT/TC.

Eligibility criteria for appearing in Ticket Collector Written Exam

Educational qualification :
  1. Candidates minimum educational qualification should be 10+2/Inter pass out with any discipline from recognized university/board.
  2. Candidates should have studied English as one of the subject in Inter.
Age Limit :
  1. General category Candidates - 18 years - 28 years.
  2. OBC category Candidates - 18 years - 31 years.
  3. SC/ST category Candidates - 18 years - 35 years.
Marks required :
  1. General and OBC category candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in Inter/10+2.
  2. SC and ST category candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in Inter/10+2.
Selection Process :
  1. Written Exam (Objective Type).
  2. Personal Interview.
  3. Medical Fitness Test.

Exam Pattern details for Written Exam :
  1. In RRB Ticket Collector Exam total number of questions will be 100 and all will be objective type with multiple choice answers.
  2. Total duration of written exam will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.
  3. Each questions will be of 01 marks.
  4. Negative Marking for each wrong answer will be 0.25.

Syllabus for RRB Ticket Collector for Written Exam :
  1. General Reasoning.
  2. Quantitative Aptitude.
  3. General Awareness and General Knowledge.
  4. English Grammar and its basics.

10th August 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hii.
i am shahrukh from pune am 10th and 12th pass i like work as a TC in railway so what i should do pleass .
i have exreince total 2.5 years in call center tata docomo .
pleas tell me what i should do.
my contact details.
my number.9762377717
email [email protected].

thanks
19th August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

To,
Dear sir/Madam
Im Saheedahamed Attar I have iti fitter completed & one Apprentices in BHEL ISG Bangalore
Indian railways tc job

email:[email protected]
31st August 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can I aaply for t.c in railway after completing 10

yes but 50% of 10 class
7th September 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

My name is Pawan Kumar Pandey. please give me details TC jobs in indian railway for next time vacancy.

Thanks.
13th September 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

When the next exam of tt ? How do i know ?
15th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my name is praveen kumar im completed my intermidiate im interested in ticket collector job what is the qualification to eligibile for tc job and how much the starting salary please give me details
thanking you sir,
yours faithfully,
G praveen kumar.
22nd September 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi!
Dashrath shah
Plz give me tc infomsn
Thz is my no. 9700037692
25th September 2013, 07:23 PM
Pankaj ravit

Iwant you job iam handicap
15th October 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am graduation appeared please give information about tt
21st October 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me k written me agar 100 me se 75 marks agar ate hai to kya interveiw k liye select ho skta hu sc catagorie hai...9569562594
2nd November 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

My number is 7874260849 iam 10 pas and i am in 12 my emai id is; [email protected],ronakgiri89@gmail .com
plz inform me the date of from relise and from where i wil get this or emil the all information of t.c/t.t job it's my request
11th November 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam .
i m sandeep and presently serving with indian army... i m 28yrs old ..now i want leave my present job because some domestic problem ..my service is 10 yrs nd i alredy done graduation from ccsuniversity BCA . sir pl give any idea for indian rail way job.
[email protected]
yours faith fully
sandeep
14th November 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to became t.c in railway i have completed my 10th...i am a hard worker boy...call me..on this no8125112773
20th November 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i m priya singh from madhya pradesh.i passed 10th nd 12th with 70%.i want to jobs in railway.i m interested in ticket collector job.please give me details TC jobs in indian railway for coming vacancy.and plz give me details that when is coming in t.c vacancy.plz send me info in my email id.
email [email protected]. thanks...
23rd November 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hai.... this is narendra. I completed my B-tech in 2013 63% how to get the TC JOB. I intrest ticket collector job tell me the details pls pls... email id: [email protected]. phone no:9676212965
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?