22nd November 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for regular LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode?

Dear, I have completed BBA from SMU (DE). My session was 2012 January to 2014 December. Can I do 3 years LLB from Bardhaman University as a regular candidate?

25th November 2019, 09:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for regular LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode?

Yes, Definitely you are eligible for LLB course after completing BA course. No matter if you have completed it through distance mode.
Candidates those who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt the LLB course.
25th November 2019, 09:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for regular LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode?

Yes, you are eligible to do LLB course after completion of BA from distance mode. The LLB course is a 3 years law graduation course . Various law colleges conduct the course graduation( 10 + 2 + 3 or 11 + 1 + 3) with 45% is the minimum educational qualification required for LLB course. For taking admission in LLB course you have to clear the entrance examination like CLAT.
So you are eligible for studying LLB course after completion of BA from distance mode.
28th November 2019, 03:43 AM
Hydroponicpali

Dear as you want to do LLB from Bardhaman University as a regular candidate, so you are eligible for LLB course from Burdhaman university if you have minimum 55% marks in all 10th, 12th and graduation their in no matter that you completed your graduation from distance education, so don't worry go for it.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?