21st August 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing regular LLB after completing Graduation from distance?

After complete graduation from IGNOU (open university) can we do regular LLB from Rajasthan university? If yes, then in which college affiliated to Rajasthan University can I do LLB? Is there any entrance which I need to clear?

24th August 2019, 09:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing regular LLB after completing Graduation from distance?

LLB is three year course from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to pursue the course and required qualification to appear for the examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course even after completion of the graduation from open university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?