11th August 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI associate exam after securing 59% in 12th class

can i apply for sbi associate exam i secure only 59percent in 12class, i m general candidate

7th September 2012, 10:25 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI associate exam after securing 59% in 12th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply for sbi associate exam i secure only 59percent in 12class, i m general candidate

Information Regarding the SBI Associate Clerks :-

No , you are not eligible to apply for SBI Associate examination after securing the 59 percent marks in your examination .

SBI Associate clerks exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application also already closed . The examination will be held in the month of October . Minimum Qualification to apply for SBI Associate , you must have a completed 12th with 60% aggregate marks recognized School .

If you are completed 12th with 60% aggregate marks then you are eligible to apply for SBI Associate Clerks examination .

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Associate Clerks :-

You must have a completed your 10+2 School Education with any discipline from a recognized board or equivalent qualification and have a secure at least 60% aggregate marks for General candidates . 55% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

Any intermediate candidate are eligible to apply for SBI Associate Clerks examination . Even graduate candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination . There is no minimum marks required for graduate candidates .

You must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years and Upper age limits is applicable . You must have a good communication skills in English Language .

SBI Associate Clerks Pattern :-

So , according to the your Education qualification , you are not eligible to apply for this examination . Better you can try for the IBPS Clerks Examination .
7th September 2012, 11:32 PM
reddys1

hai friend.......
yes, ucan apply for sbi associate exam after securing 59% in 12 standard.
for preparation for that xam u hav to prepare aptitude.
i wish you all the success
11th August 2013, 07:50 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

As per the eligibility
State bank of India has not specified any percentage and a pass in degree is enough for you to submit application and appear for exam

However, since you have just qualified your 12th, you need to do your graduation first from any recognized college or institute. Try to score high in your graduation to give you competitive edge in each and every sphere of your career life.

all the best
11th August 2013, 07:55 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for SBI associate exam after securing 59% in 12th class

Hi

As per the eligibility
State bank of India has not specified any percentage and a pass in degree is enough for you to submit application and appear for exam

However, since you have just qualified your 12th, you need to do your graduation first from any recognized college or institute. Try to score high in your graduation to give you competitive edge in each and every sphere of your career life.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?