28th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?

what is a procedure to apply for SBI Associates bank exam? I am going to apply for exam. Provide me the last date to apply for exam.

28th June 2011, 09:14 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is a procedure to apply for SBI Associates bank exam? I am going to apply for exam. Provide me the last date to apply for exam.
The last date has passed this time, but you can apply next time.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 25.06.2011

You could have applied online

GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications. If the size of the file is more than the specified limit then adjust the settings of the scanner.
ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website and open the appropriate Online Application Format.
iii) Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by e-mail.
iv) Fill the application carefully. Fill in the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
v) After filling the application form candidates are required to submit the application online.
vi) Once submitted a registration number and password will be generated by the system. Please note the registration number and password for future use.
vii) Candidates to take a printout of the system generated application form
immediately.
viii) The printout of the application form must not be sent to the Bank
ix) The original fee receipt will have to be submitted along with the call letter at the time of written test.
x) Candidates who fail to produce the original cash receipt at the time
of written test will not be allowed to appear for the written test.

ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA :
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications :
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised College / University
(B) Age Limit : As on 01.06.2011
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.06.2011 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1981 and not later than 01.06.1990 (both days inclusive)
20th August 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?

Hi,
it is good to know that you are interested in bank jobs. Pursuing bank jobs will provide you a bright and secure future.

Eligibility criteria:

Educational qualification-

minimum 12th standard(10+2)or equivalent qualification. Thereof with a minimum of 60% marks/diploma course passed after 10th standard with a minimum eligibility of 60%.

selection procedure:

Selection will made on the basis of written test and interview taken together.
1:written test will be objective type consisting of
general awareness
general english
quantitative aptitude
reasoning ability
marketing aptitude/computer awareness

-negative marks for the wrong answers

how to apply:

Aspirant are required to go to any branch of state bank of india and pay the amount of prescribed fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply on-line.
17th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?

Date of SBI associate banks po exam without online
2nd September 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i have given correct details but it is showing red color in basic details.what shoula i enter i tha following question?
No of occassion you appeared foe sbi po exam?i havent attend any xm..and so i entered 0..is this tha mistake?plz help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?