19th June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?

How can I join in Indianairforce after securing 51% in 12th exam(pcm) in science stremc?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force after securing 78% in my 12th with Science stream?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  4. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force after getting 57.8% in PCM in 12th standard?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force
  9. How can I join Indian Airforce after passing 12th in PCM stream and BSc Biotech(Hons)?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  12. How should I join Air Force or Navy after passing 12th with PCM?
  13. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I Join Indian Air Force as pilot?
  17. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  18. How to join Air Force after completing BSc? I have completed 12th from PCM
20th June 2012, 03:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?

As you have scored 51% of marks in your 12th Class with PCM, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force.

For this, you should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

One can join the following defence wings by cracking this exam
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

The complete selection procedure is by
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test

You should possess an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You should also be an unmarried male candidate to take this exam.

For this academic year, the last date to apply for NDA II Exam was over.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam for this year and crack it in the next academic year.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
20th June 2012, 08:31 AM
lakshmi dhana

Default Re: How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?

Yes,you are eligible for NDA EXAM.For this, you should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing
-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test
You should possess an age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.
You should also be an unmarriedmale candidate to take this exam.
So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam for thisyear and crack it in the next academic year.
20th June 2012, 09:27 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are several groups under Indian air force.

To apply for Group X your minimum age should be 17 - 22 Years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate or Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering. Then you will be eligible for the technical trades.

To apply for group "Y" one needs to be between 17 and 22 years and minimum qualification required is Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Then you will be eligible for all group Y trades except the musical trade.

To be eligible for the musical trade of group y you have to be between 17 and 25 years and minimum qualification required is Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards and should be proficient in playing one of the musical instrument.

To qualify for the X group now, you have to give the NDA entrance exam.

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

To learn more visit this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
20th June 2012, 10:28 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no requirement of any percentage of marks for application to NDA. As you have completed 12th with PCM, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force of NDA provided you fulfill other condition of eligibility.

UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION(UPSC) conducts NDA entrance exam twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to be eligible for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate only.

He should have either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from arecognised Board.

He should not be bellow 16.5 years and should not be above 19 years of age.

The aspiring candidate should be healthy Physically and Mentally in oprder to join Defence Forces.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For this year all the exam process has been completed so as you are intrested, you can apply for forthcoming NDA-I 2013 exam which will be held during April 2013.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st June 2012, 08:43 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND....

Yes,You are eligible to join in INDIAN AIR FORCE after completing 12th standard with PCM.

IF you want to join in AIR FORCE you need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC two times in a year. This exam have three wings those are
1.INDIAN ARMY
2.INDIAN NAVY
3.INDIAN AIR FORCE

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM:

1.EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:12th standard

2.AGE LIMIT:16.5 to 19 years

3.NATIONALITY: Indian

4.GENDER:
MAle

5.Candidate should be physically fit

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview

Medical test

For more information please visit www.upsc.gov.in

10th July 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am taking education diploma in computer engineering ,so how i will be join indian airforce.
30th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in Indian air force after securing 58.8% in 12th with (pcb)?
30th July 2012, 08:04 PM
updater
Junior Member+

Dear friend,
You can join Air Force by writing NDA exam.
NDA exam is held twice in a year.

Eligibility conditions:
1. You must be 10+2 pass with Maths and Physics.
2. You must be an Indian Citizen.
3. Your age should be strictly between 16.5-19 years.

All the best
30th July 2012, 08:08 PM
updater
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How can I join in indian air force after securing 51% in 12th with (pcm)?

Dear friend,
You can join Air Force by writing NDA exam.
NDA exam is held twice in a year.

Eligibility conditions:
1. You must be 10+2 pass with Maths and Physics.
2. You must be an Indian Citizen.
3. Your age should be strictly between 16.5-19 years.

All the best
30th July 2012, 09:20 PM
padmasree253

You can join Indian Air force after completing 12th exam with Science Stream .

You can join Indian Air force course through NDA (National Defence Academy ) examination .

This examination is conducted twice in a year and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

NDA Defence Services are :-

>> Indian Army
>> Indian Navy
>> Indian Air force

Candidate have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-

Nationality :-

~~You must be citizen of India or Subject of Nepal or Subject of Bhutan .

Age limits :-

~~You have not below 16.5 years and not above 19 years ( i.e born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st Jaunary , 1997 ) .

Education qualification for this examination :-

~~You have to hold 12th class under 10+2 pattern with Mathematics and Physics as subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification .

~~Final year of 12th examination or pass out candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination .

Physical Standards :-

NDA Exam pattern :-

Offiicial website :- www.upsc.gov.in

30th July 2012, 09:21 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Yes,you are eligible for NDA EXAM.For this, you should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
9th August 2012, 11:02 AM
MOHITpanja420786

sir can i join indian air force in y trade with 49.8percent and i also play district level
3rd September 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm 19 years of old boy,my date of birth is 17.10.1992.i would like to join indian airforce.in my 12th standard : i get 60% marks in pcm.can i join indian airforce ? .
4th September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I Lavan Prem.G (2nd year,diploma in electronics and communication).I would say that, can i get eligibility 2 join in air force after completing 2nd year?
4th September 2012, 06:54 PM
ukp92

you are eligible to join Indian Air Force.

For this, you should have to crack NDA Exam which is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

-Written Exam
-Interview
-Medical test

You should also be an unmarried male candidate to take this exam.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for this exam for this year and crack it in the next academic year.

thanks
31st October 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I Patil Kishor Maruti, I am now studing the degree cource in Electronics And Telecimmunication Dept. I want to join the Indian Air Force how can I join. Also what are the criterias to it.
25th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Pooja Kumari. I have passed I.Sc(66.6%). I want to join the IAF. My age-17year. Please tell me what to do.
26th February 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I have completed my 12th from pcm with58% and now pursuing bca...I just wanna ask that can I appear for air force examinations?..and if yes then what are those examinations??.
Regards
vibhor massey
2nd December 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian airforce by open really so plszz tell me that what is neccesery for open really and when it is conduct in mumbai.....
and also can i join iaf without nda exam only by the iaf exam????
14th January 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 50%in 12th science and i am doing engineering .
after complete engineering . i will get job in India army or others .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?