18th June 2012, 07:42 PM
pratik pamecha

Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%

what is the procedure of becoming an aeronautical engineer ?
i have clear my 10th with 87% in 2012.

28th July 2012, 01:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%

In order to apply for Aeronautical engineering course, you need to first complete 12th class. You have to choose PCM subjects in 12th class. Also 50% marks in 12th class is required to apply for this course. Admission for this course will require you to appear for AIEEE. If you clear AIEEE and get a good score in this, you can apply for engineering course in reputed colleges.
20th April 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineer? I have cleared my 10th with 87%

HOW TO BECOME AN ARCHITECT?
10th April 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to become aeronautical engineering exception of aieee marks?
11th April 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

after passing 10th class with 90%? how to go in aeronautical engineer and after 12th class what should take to entire in this? how much salary it should be contain? it is better to entire in it ? please send me information about it because of i have so much interest on this, i am topper in mpc
12th April 2015, 01:44 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Basically aeronautical engineering is equivalent to B.Tech Engineering Aeronautical Engineering is four Years Full time course.

Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering is new and scope in this field is really superb.There is gurrantee of getting 100% job placement during the course time because there is several many Indian airbus and foreigner company investing in airlines industries on multiple rate.

So there are bright career in aeronautical engineering in coming years.

You need to go for the entrance exam conducted for the admission in Aeronautical course and the entrance exam for this course is IIT-Jee.

The eligibilities criteria for that entrance exam conducted for Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering is 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).

Best Aeronautical college in India are listed as below-->>

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Science
Institute of Aviation Technology
Sanjay Educational Society College of Engineering
Park College of Engineering & Technology
Indian Institute of Technology
Hindustan Electronics Academy
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Indian Institute Aeronautics
Abhinav College Of Engineering & Polytechnic
Datta Meghe College Of Engineering
Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College Of Engineering
Lal Bahadur Shastri Nautical & Engineering College
M.G.M College Of Engineering And Technology
Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College Of Engineering & Technology
Parshwanath College Of Engineering
Sanjay Education Society's College Of Engineering
St. Francis Institute Of Technology
Terna Engineering College
3rd March 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested in aeronautical engineering.
Can you please tell me some scholarship programs which promotes aeronautical engineering.

THANK YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?