27th January 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI PO entrance after passing 12th with a gap of 3 years?

i havea gap of 3yrs in my 12th and graduation so can i apply for sbi po entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  4. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  5. Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 75% marks in 12th -- [New]
  6. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap?
  7. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  8. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old
  9. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  10. How to apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  14. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  15. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  16. Can i apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 64% and 55% in graduation?
  17. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
31st January 2013, 08:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO entrance after passing 12th with a gap of 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i havea gap of 3yrs in my 12th and graduation so can i apply for sbi po entrance

Yes , You can applicable for SBI PO Exam .Because they want only graduate candidate .Year gap is not a mandatory for SBI PO Exam .

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

SBI PO Exam Books:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
1st February 2013, 04:00 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO entrance after passing 12th with a gap of 3 years?

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for SBI PO examination.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?