23rd August 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for technical branch in Indian Air Force? I have scored 63.56% aggregate in B.E

Sir, i scored 63.56% aggregate in B.E from RGPV university and my age is 22 years..can i apply for technical branch in Indian Air Force..

5th February 2014, 01:00 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for technical branch in Indian Air Force? I have scored 63.56% aggregate in B.E

Starting with the basics, anyone can join National Defence Academy after completing class 12. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Air Force. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. Candidates willing to join IAF Technical wing should write CDS examination. Mathematics has to be in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?