19th April 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for UGC NET exam after scoring 50.64% marks in M.Com degree?

i am in the O B C category i got only 50.64% of mark in the M com degree can i apply U G C NET exam?

21st April 2012, 03:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for UGC NET exam after scoring 50.64% marks in M.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in the O B C category i got only 50.64% of mark in the M com degree can i apply U G C NET exam?
Candidates belonging to General Category and OBC category needs to score a minimum of 55% marks, in order to be considered eligible for the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, conducted by University Grant Commission.

Now, as per the detail provided by you, I am afraid to say that you are not eligible to take the test, as per the UGC guidelines.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are only eligible to take the test by scoring 50% or higher in the masters degree examination.

For further information, Click Here.
22nd April 2012, 11:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for UGC NET exam after scoring 50.64% marks in M.Com degree?

No, you cannot apply for NET exam with the above mentioned qualifications. Post graduation is the main criterion to apply for this exam. You should score 55% marks in post graduation to apply for this exam. Reserved category candidates namely SC/ST/VH/PH are given relaxation in percentage of marks. Such candidates need to score only 50% marks in NET exam. Hence, you cannot apply for this exam after scoring 50.64% marks in M.Com.
20th October 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

physiotherapy subject involve in ugc net examination. kya physiotherapist ugc net exm de sakate hai ya nahi . agar de sakate hai to kab aur kaise apply kar sakte hai. kitna %chahiye aur kaise prepration kare .please help kareye. thanksssssssssssssss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?