5th November 2018, 04:05 AM
Pintu Chaudhari

Can I apply for UGC-NET with Psychology/Social Medicine and Community Health being an MSc(Psychiatric Nursing) student?

Hello Sir, currently I am in my final semester of MSc with Nursing Honours in department of Psychiatric Nursing. I want to apply for UGC-NET in Psychology or in Social Medicine and Community Health. I would like to know that can I apply for UGC-NET in any of these subject?

15th November 2018, 02:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC-NET with Psychology/Social Medicine and Community Health being an MSc(Psychiatric Nursing) student?

Master of Science candidates need to apply for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test instead of UGC NET exam.

The minimum academic qualification for this exam is master's degree in science with minimum of 55% marks. There is no upper age limit for exam.
2nd September 2021, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC-NET with Psychology/Social Medicine and Community Health being an MSc(Psychiatric Nursing) student?

Sir/ Madam, Can I apply for NET exam in Social health and community Medicine with master degree in psychology
5th September 2021, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which Subject should I choose being an Msc emergency and Critical care for ugc net exam
11th April 2023, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

which subject i would choose for ugc ner being masters in psychiatric nursing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?