3rd October 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I would like to know that can I apply for Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment of Vizag Steel Plant. Kindly let me know that can I apply for this recruitment or not?

11th March 2023, 10:24 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Junior Trainee recruitment being a Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Interested candidates can apply online once the official notification is released .
The application fee for General category is Rs 300 and for SC/ST categories are exempted to pay the application fee.

For Junior Engineer post
Candidates must have matriculation along with full time regular (2 years ) ITI/Diploma in respective trades with
60% marks in all subjects of all semesters for Gen/OBC
50% marks in all subjects of all semesters for SC/ST

For operator cum mechanic trainee

The eligibility is all same just like junior trainee.
They must have valid Heavy Motor Vehicle licence.

The selection of candidates is done through Computer Based Test CBT followed by certificate verification and medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?