14th July 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I appy for NET after doing graduation and PG degree of Rajarshi Tondon Open University

sir i have graduate & post graduate degree of Rajarshi tondon open university.can i apply for NET 2014 or not?

12th July 2014, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appy for NET after doing graduation and PG degree of Rajarshi Tondon Open University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have graduate & post graduate degree of Rajarshi tondon open university.can i apply for NET 2014 or not?
If your university is approved by UGC then definitely you are eligible to apply for UGC NET entrance examination.

NET (National Eligibility Test) and this examination is Organized by UGC (University Grant Commission) every year Two times in a year. The examination was held during the month of June and December every year. The Notification for this entrance examination updated on the official website and also published in the employment newspaper during the month December.

Applicants should have completed maser degree with 55% in any discipline from recognized university which is approved by UGC and up to 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

For Junior Research Fellowship:- Applicants’ age should be less than or equal to 28 years and relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

For Lectureship:- There is no age limit required for lectureship.

Any candidate who satisfies the above criteria, then you may eligible to apply for this entrance examination in the online mode by visiting the official website of UGC. The examination fees of NET were Rs 450 /-

For more details please visit here:- Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?