11th December 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10+2+3?

Dear sir,

I have done my graduation in commerce from yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university with 82% score. I was admittedi to bcom after clearing their preparatory programme as I have not done my 10 th and 12 th. My question is. . Is my graduation considered as 10 2 3 pattern graduation for academic purpose.
Thank you.

22nd September 2014, 11:25 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10+2+3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I have done my graduation in commerce from yashwantrao chavan maharashtra open university with 82% score. I was admittedi to bcom after clearing their preparatory programme as I have not done my 10 th and 12 th. My question is. . Is my graduation considered as 10 2 3 pattern graduation for academic purpose.
Thank you.

No,your graduation is not considered as equivalent to 10th and +2 as the degree which you have done has no value without having done 10th and +2.To know about this i have mentioned a career path.

Regards
~Jxsab~
17th August 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10 2 3?

A 10th failed student has been allowed to study a degree course based on age and he completed B Com whetherer is he eligible to apply for competitive exam (bank etc)
30th April 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10 2 3?

i have done 10 2 in commerce . After that i did 3 years Diploma in mechanical engineering . now i want to do B.com . In mumbai university i need to complete 3 years study and clear exams of all the 3 years that is TYB.COM . In the case of Y B CHAVAN University i can straight appear for B.COM final that is straight 3rd year .

question is with such B.COM from Y B CHAVAN can i get admission in post graduate courses of Mumbai University such as M.COM , MBA etc .
20th September 2018, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in bank or co open firm after completing the graduation from Ycmou university
27th August 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th and i cleared MPP (Masters Preparatory Programme) from KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) and on MPP base i was given admission to pursue MA (English literature) and due to some reason i was unable to clear the final paper. Now my question is whether my MPP is valid and my MPP is equivalent to what ????
27th January 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

One student has passed 10th , then he has done graduation from open university. Is he eligible as 10 2 3 pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?