15th April 2018, 10:59 AM
kamlesh pati

Can I become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 50% in 12th?

I want to become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. I have got 50% marks in my 12th standard. So, with this percentage I can achieve my aim or not? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  3. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  4. Doubt regarding Aircraft compass swing training
  5. Does Air India provide Internship in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? How much salary can an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer get after Internship?
  6. Possibility for AMIE after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  8. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  10. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  11. About the aircraft maintenance engineering fees in Bombay flying club
  12. Is there an entrance exam for Aircraft Maintenance course or I can join directly?
  13. How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?
  14. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  15. Can I do BE(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  16. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance?
  18. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
4th May 2018, 11:47 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 50% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 50% marks in 12th.

Candidates who want to pursue aircraft maintenance engineer course must have completed 12th with at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Age limit:-

The upper age limit is 23 years. However upper age limit is relaxed for those who have done BSc Non -medical after their 12th class .

Aircraft maintenance engineer required skills:-

Aircraft maintenance engineer should have good mathematics and logical skills.

They should also be able to apply the principles of Science and Technology to create aircraft, Compoments and support equipment.

An aircraft maintenance engineer must be able to resolve issues in quick times in to make plane airworthy in time.
7th May 2018, 02:34 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Can I become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with 50% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamlesh pati View Post
I want to become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. I have got 50% marks in my 12th standard. So, with this percentage I can achieve my aim or not? Please let me know immediately.

I read your question kamlesh. According to the eligibility conditions, You can not apply for Government sector with 50% of marks. So, If you have got 50% marks in your degree then you can apply for any private sector job. You can get a good job in private sector. In private sector, You can get good job according to your experience.

And in another way if you want job in Government sector, then you will have to complete your graduation more than 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?