8th December 2016, 07:59 AM
Akarsh n reddy

Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing AME and also B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance and I am in the 4th semester. I want to know can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 09:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue MBA course after the completion of your B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MBA course.
9th December 2016, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akarsh n reddy View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing AME and also B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance and I am in the 4th semester. I want to know can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Sc curse, you are eligible for MS and MBA course.

Minimum educational qualification required for MS and MBA course is graduation degree from recognized University.

MBA entrance exam are CAT, MAT, CMAT. MS entrance exam are GRE and TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?