14th January 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there an entrance exam for Aircraft Maintenance course or I can join directly?

I want to study Aircraft Maintenance but, do I have to write any entrance exam for it? Is there a college in Calicut (or in Kerala) to study Aircraft Maintenance? I would also like to know more about Aviation courses like what all other courses are available?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Which entrance exam I have to give to get admission in Aircraft Maintenance engineering
  3. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  4. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  5. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  6. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  7. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  8. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  9. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  10. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  11. Short term course in aeronautics or aerodynamics during vacations?
  12. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I pursue MS or MBA after completing AME and B.Sc in Aircraft Maintenance?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BE(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Sigma Aviation Academy? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  16. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
24th April 2018, 01:28 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is there an entrance exam for Aircraft Maintenance course or I can join directly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Aircraft Maintenance but, do I have to write any entrance exam for it? Is there a college in Calicut (or in Kerala) to study Aircraft Maintenance? I would also like to know more about Aviation courses like what all other courses are available?
To be a Aircraft Maintenance Engineer you need to do a Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) degree course.

>> The course is done after you complete your 10+2 in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and qualify the entrance test for the course.

>> Age limit : 16 years to 24 Years.

>> Before admission to the course the candidate need to qualify the Medical Fitneed Test taken by the institute.

>> During the course you will have to study theory for 5 semester and 6 months will be for On Job Training.

>> During the course you will be taught different subjects like Mechanical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Signal and system etc.

There are following well known colleges in Kerela, which offer the course :

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering,
University of Calicut
Palakkad, India

CUCEK-Cochin University College of Engineering Kuttanad
Kuttanadu, Kerela.

KU-Kerala University
University of Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.

CET-College of Engineering Trivandrum
University of Kerala,
Trivandrum, Kerala.

BVMHCC-Bishop Vayalil Memorial Holy Cross College
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Kottayam, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?