13th February 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?

can i get assumption of 1 year & get admission for doing aerospace engg. course in any good institute on bahalf of Aircraft maintenance engg, which I finished recently?
thx
Priti Sharma

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  3. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer?
  4. Is Indian Aerospace and Engineering good for Aircraft maintanence engineering
  5. In which cities Aeronautical Diploma colleges are there?
  6. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  8. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  9. Does Air India provide Internship in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? How much salary can an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer get after Internship? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility for AME?
  11. Is NDS institute of aircraft maintenance is Recognized institute for pursuing Mechanical engineering by AMIE?
  12. Can I do MS Aerospace Engineering course after doing Aircraft Maintanence course from DGGA approved organization?
  13. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  15. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  16. Doubt regarding Aircraft compass swing training
  17. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  18. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
18th March 2012, 08:54 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?

Dear

IIA (Indian Institute of Aeronautics has been responsible for delivering the aviation industry with good qualified engineers.They design their programs to meet the needs of the employers.

Its and aircraft maintenance engineering training institute, approved by the airworthiness authority of India, was born at patna in 1982.

Course duration:

Is is 3 years AME licence training programs which is equailent to UG degree, as approved by the director of civil aviation, is considered equivalent to I.C.A.O's (International Civil Aviation Organization's) part 2 training standards. the course curriculam is monitored and controlled on regular basis, by the D.G.C.A offical, to ensure compliance of all statutory requirements.

Syllabus:

The course content has 2 streams
1.mechanical stream
2.aviation stream

In mechcanical stream there are three major courses available,

Light Aircraft
Piston Engine
Jet Engine

In Aviation streams also there are three major courses available,

Electrical system
Instrument system
Radio Com/Nav system(RN)

Thanks..
18th March 2012, 09:01 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I get admission in Aerospace engineering course in any good institute on behalf of Aircraft maintenance engineer?

Dear

Already i respond this question, actually i forgot to mention IIA Institute address, kindly note down,

address: Temple View, near Neori Mandirlal Ghati, Bhopal - 462032(M.P)
Email address: [email protected]
Contact No: 91-1125291002
10th July 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can aeronautical engineering has better scope than aircraft maintenance engineering in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?