20th July 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering

I am study in mechanical engineering .what i am study become an astronaut & space scientist?how can i am join nasa as an astronaut & space scientist ?which is the best clg for master,phd in aerospace?how can i give a best tranning piolet & astronaut?which is the best for this?

29th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering

How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering
7th May 2020, 09:41 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How can I become an astronaut and space scientist after studying in mechanical engineering

To become an astronaut, firstly you need Bachelor's degree in engineering, biological sciences, physical sciences or mathematics from an recognized college or university which you already have.
To become an astronaut,
Firstly you have an Bachelor's degree in engineering, biological sciences, physical sciences or mathematics from an reconized college or university.
Then you have to give the entrance exam where you want like NASA, ISRO etc.
Exam Pattern: Entrance Exam contains 150 MCQ’s. The pattern of questions paper and marks distribution of paper is as follows.

**Physics
**Chemistry
**English
**Logical Reasoning
**Mathematics
There is negative marking -1 for wrong answer.

#condition for ISRO is to be an Indian citizen but for the NASA you are a citizen of U. K.
#experience is needed.
#also you have to pass the physical test like eye vision, height etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?