25th April 2011, 03:15 PM
rukshar shaikh

What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?

i want to know the difference between an astronaut and aeronautical engg. and aerospace engg.? which one is better? can u please tell me
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  3. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  4. How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?
  5. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  6. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  7. Suggestions to become an Astronaut being a candidate having interest in Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What is the demand of Shenyang Aerospace University in China to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  10. What should I do between B.Tech and BSc? I have scored 80% in PCM in class 12th
  11. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?
  12. Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?
  13. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  16. How can I become an Astronaut?
  17. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Branch of engineering other than Aeronautical for becoming a Astronaut?
4th May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?

what will be the starting salary of a fresh aeronautical engineer in india per month?
13th September 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?

i want to be an astronaut. I want to ask that which stream would be better for mein the college?
27th March 2013, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between aerospace engg and aeronautical engg ?
5th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

which is the better course between aerospace and aeronautical
11th April 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it compalsury to apply Exam like IIT ,JEE for aeronautical engineering or can i get admination on aeronautical engineering by applying Exam AIEEE
11th June 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference betweeen astronautical and aeronautical engg. ...and which one is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?